For most people to have an orgasm, clitoral stimulation is a must. Plus, it feels fantastic, helps the partner gets turned on, and can help with lubrication, and generally makes a sexual encounter much more enjoyable.
For people who usually don’t orgasm from penetrative sex, it’s also a must, whether it’s because they’re on their periods, find penetration painful, or just don’t get off it. Some women don’t have orgasms alone from penetration.
In fact, it would be equivalent to a guy attempting to orgasm just through someone stimulating his scrotum and his penis base and never going near the tip. It could happen sometimes, but it’s going to be hard.
The clitoris is the only gland that only exists for sexual gratification in the human body, so it is also the key to unlocking female orgasm.
Because the clitoral glans can be anywhere from 2.5 to 4 centimetres away from the vaginal entrance, (8,000 to be precise, the nub you can see on the outside, containing the most nerve endings in the clit) several sex positions will not do the trick.
That is why a few expert-approved moves have been rounded up by us at Thegloor, that will reach all the right places. Experiment happily for the best clitoral stimulation.!
Try the tabletop
The Table Top placement provides quick access to the clitoris. With their hands, either partner may stimulate the clitoris or a toy during strokes.
Also, during the stroking motion, the clitoris may be gently pulled down to obtain stimulation. Plus, since there is lots of space for eye-contact, this position enhances intimacy.
- Do it: you would not have to do this one on a table, you can do any surface that reaches your partner at crotch height. When you’re sitting or lying at the edge of a table, counter, or maybe even your bed, make them come in.
- Modifications: Jenkins-Hall suggests putting a cushion underneath the receiving partner if the position becomes uncomfortable.
You already believe pretzels taste fine, but it can be an explosive delight to contort your bodies into one. Veer away from the thrusting norm, and for optimal results, concentrate on friction.
This position is about connecting and rubbing against each other persistently. It’ll help make your clit satisfied with the grinding movement.
- Do it: Lie on the right side of you. Your companion is standing, hugging your right leg and curling around the left side of your left leg. Have them join you from here. This will include deep penetration and easy access to the clitoris.
- Modifications: Not feeling the strain enough? Your companion needs to lean back. It’s easier to stimulate you manually if they lean forward. Bending back, however, provides the perfect angle to press against each other.
Scoop Me Up
Want to enjoy your partner every inch? This one is worth a try. Since it provides skin-to-skin contact, this side-lying position is perfect, and the clitoris is readily accessible.
Either partner can provide clitoral stimulation while thrusting by simply wrapping their arms toward the front since both are lying and facing the same direction.
- Do it: you are both lying on your sides, facing in the same direction. While your significant other slides up behind your pelvis and enters you from behind in the spooning position, you pull your knees up slightly.
- Modifications: Because the position can make the clitoris a little harder to reach, to make it more open, the receptive partner should stretch or extend their legs, Jenkins-Hall suggests.
With the added emphasis on your clitoris, this romantic position is established. You can lend yourself a hand or to go hands-free, you can close the distance between your two bodies.
To get the relaxation you need, rub yourself against them.
- Do it: Your companion is sitting on a chair or on the side of your bed. You’re facing them, straddling their lap. The depth and angle of the entry and the thrusts can be managed from here. Plus, this place offers extra support for long sex seshes, which is helpful.
- Modifications: Make them support your weight, then lean back against their body for more clitoral touch. Think of it as dipping you during a dance with them. You can get a good rhythm going with that help.
It’s for a reason, an oldie and a goodie. If you’re able to focus less on thrusting and more on connecting, this can be nice. Feel free to grab their ass and pull them deeper inside of you if you need a stronger touch so that their pelvic region pushes harder against your clitoris.
- Do it: Lie on your back while your partner lies on top of you, face down. Have them penetrate you here, pushing close together so that they can rub up against your clit with their penis or strap-on. Play around a little with the location from here, adjust the angle of your legs to change the feeling for you both.
- Modifications: Make them horizontally scoot their whole body higher up. When they ride you a little higher, they’re not just thrusting. Instead, each time they try to get deeper, they will have to shift their body down a little, which ensures that their pelvis and the shaft of their penis or strap-on will massage your clitoris for maximum clitoral stimulation.
The reverse scoop
Do you feel intimate? The best of both worlds is offered by this position: ultimate closeness to your partner and plenty of clitoral stimulation.
You can get into a great grinding rhythm against their legs once you’re both comfortably positioned.
- Do it: from the missionary position, switch together on your sides without pulling back, using your arms to support your upper bodies. You get the same full-body press from here (good news for your clit). It would help if you also tried intertwining your legs here for extra relaxation.
- Modifications: To get the most out of this place, one of you should slip a hand down south. You have enough support to easily provide some manual clitoral stimulation because you’re on your side.
It might not seem like a clitoris-pleaser to make this quick transition from missionary, but a tweak makes it work. Let them ride high and concentrate on pushing down on your body.
For a lot of touch and grinding, it’s a great position.”
- Do it: lift your legs from the missionary position and stretch them straight out, forming a ‘V’ shape. For stability, and an extra stretch, you should even try to grab your ankles.
- Modifications: Slip your arms around your back instead of letting them do all the job, keep them tight to you and rub your body against yours. In order to hit the big O, the added pressure could be just what you need.
These are the best sex positons for intense clitoral stimulation. We hope you find them useful.